Mr. B’s Great Adventures
Revised: Nov. 11, 2019
- “Services” means all of the Services We offer which can be accessed through Our Website, located at MRBSGREATADVENTURES.COM. Services include all the Services offered through Our Website.
- “We”, “Us” or “Our” refer to Lele Mai Publishing, LLC, dba Mr. B’s Great Adventures, the owners and operators of the Website and provider of Services. We may also be referred to as the “Company.”
- “Website” refers to the internet Website located at MRBSGREATADVENTURES.COM and any pages accessible through the home page for the Website and any content or materials placed on or available directly from the Website.
- “You” or “Your” refers to You, the user of the Website or the user who accesses any Materials available on the Website or who accesses the Services. You agree that You shall be liable for any use of the Services or Website You or anyone using Your Username or ID to access the Services or the Website.
- Information We Collect. We collect and uses certain personally identifying information about users browsing Our Website. The type of information we collect includes:
- User Data. If You use the Services we provide on Our Website, We will collect certain information about You. This information will the information You provide to Us. This may include Your name, a unique username selected by You, and an email address and password. We may also obtain information about the Services You use on Our site and any user preferences You provide to Us. We will use this information to facilitate Your use of the Website and the Services, to customize Your experience on Our Website, and to provide You additional services based on the information You provide.
- Financial Information. We do not generally charge for any of the information or Services available on Our Website. For this reason we do not collect any financial information from You.
- Website Usage Data. We will collect information about the way in which You use Our Website and Services provided through Our Website. This information is used to facilitate Your use of the Website and the Services, and we may use this information to develop and provide additional Services on Our Website.
- Cookies and Similar Data. We assign cookies to You when You use the Website. These enable You to more efficiently use Our Website. This information may also be used to enhance Our use of Our Website if You visit the Website more than once and to assist us in the administration and use of the Website. We may also collect similar information about Your use of the Website of the Services to facilitate Your future visits to Our Website or Your use of the Services.
- Child’s Information. While some of the information and Services referenced on Our site are directed toward children, we do not solicit or collect any information about children under 18 on Our Website.
- Ways We Use the Information We Collect
- Website Usage Data. We may share the information we collect with certain selected third parties, but only in aggregated, anonymous form. The data is generally used for completion and support of the current activity, for research and development, and to determine what future information and data to include on Our Website in the future.
- Cookies and Similar Data. This information is used to enhance Your use of Our Website and Services. This information may also be used to facilitate the use of the Website and Services and to assist us with the technology used in the Website and providing the Services.
- Information You Provide. We may use Your name and email address to contact You regarding the Services offered through Our Website or with the other Services we provide. This information may also be used by Our partners and affiliates.
- Updating Your Personal Information
- At any time You may update Your name and email address and any other information You have shared with us by contacting us and providing updated information. In addition, at any time You may request that we delete Your information from Our records and we will stop using that information and remove it from Our records.
- Additional Disclosures of Information – Legal Requirements, etc.
- We will disclose any information available to us, including Your personal information, to the extent we have a good faith belief such action is necessary or appropriate in the following circumstances:
- Where disclosure is legally required;
- To cooperate with a proper request from any law enforcement agency;
- To comply with any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address any security or technical issue, or any fraudulent use of Our Services;
- To defend Ourselves against any claim or lawsuit; or
- To protect Ourselves, Our users or the public against any harm or damage to their persons or property, or as required or permitted by law.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in Our facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that has been collected from You through the Website. In addition, we use industry standard methods to prevent Your information from being accessed without authorization.
- Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to Your private information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty we will prevent unauthorized access to Your private information.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, LELE MAI PUBLISHING, LLC, OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH A THIRD PARTY’S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT, OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE WERE GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
- We reserve the right to change these policies at any time. Any such changes will be posted on Our Website and will be effective upon such posting (unless the posting specifies a different effective date).
LeLe Mai Publishing, LLC
15040 N. 14th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85023
Telephone: (602) 935-1866
Rev. IMS11/13/2019 6:31 PM