Mr. B’s Great Adventures
TERMS OF — USE
Effective Date: November 13, 2019
Mr. B’s Great Adventures is a division of Lele Mai Publishing, LLC, the owner and operator of the Website. All references to Mr. B’s Great Adventures, Mr. B’s Great Adventures: Head in the Arizona Clouds, or “We” or “Us” refers to Lele Mai Publishing, LLC.
- Use of Website
- “Materials” means all of the materials available or made available to you through the Website or by using the Services.
- “Services” means all of the services We offer which can be accessed through Our Website, located at HeadintheCoulds.com. Services include all the services offered through our Website.
- “We”, “Us” or “Our” refer to Lele Mai Publishing, LLC, dba Mr. B’s Great Adventures, the owners and operators of the Website and provider of Services. We may also be referred to as the “Company.”
- “Website” refers to the internet website located at MRBSGREATADVENTURES.COM and any pages accessible through the home page for the Website and any content or materials placed on or available directly from the Website.
- “You” or “Your” refers to You, the user of the Website or the user who accesses any Materials available on the Website or who accesses the Services. You agree that You shall be liable for any use of the Services or Website You or anyone using Your Username or ID to access the Services or the Website.
- The Website is open to all users who have a legitimate interest in the use of the Website or the Services. In order to subscribe to the Services, You must be over 18 years of age.
- We reserve the right to limit, restrict or deny access to the Website or Services to any user at any time for any reason. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, We may prohibit You or anyone from accessing or using the Website if: (1) You violate this Agreement; (2) In Our reasonable opinion, Your use of the Website or Services poses a risk to any other user of the Website or Services or exposes Us to any legal risk, or poses harm or a reasonable threat of harm to any other computer system used by the Website, accessed by the Services or to any other user of the Website or Services; or (3) is contrary to law.
- Limitation on Use of the Website
- You agree to comply with the following restrictions governing Your use of the Website.
- You may use the Services and Website only for Your personal use.
- You will not use the Website or Services for any illegal activity.
- You will not use the Website or Services for purposes of harassing any third party or for publishing or distributing any libelous, slanderous or defamatory materials or any obscene, scandalous or indecent materials.
- You represent, warrant and agree that none of the materials submitted by You or through Your account will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including patent, copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights.
- You agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Service or the Website.
- You further agree that You may not use the Website, Services or Facilities in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or Services.
- You will not post any viruses or other computer code to the Website or Services which is designed to harm or damage any computer system or which is designed to interrupt or interfere with the proper functioning of the Services or any computer system, or which is designed to damage or destroy any data contained on any computer system or which interfere with the orderly use of the Services.
- Proprietary Rights in Content on the Website
- All content on the Website, including but not limited to design, text, graphics, images, stores, other files, and their selection and arrangement (the “Content”), are the property of the Company. The Content also includes all text, images and content related to Mr. B’s Great Adventures, including Mr. B’s Great Adventures: Head In the Arizona Clouds, and any other stories in the Mr. B’s Great Adventure Series, all characters, designs and images associated with Mr. B’s Great Adventures. The Company owns the copyright in all Content, except for the content supplied by the Company’s affiliates or members, which content is used and posted with permission. No Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company’s prior written permission.
© 2019 Lele Mai Publishing, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- All trademarks, logos, trade dress and service marks on the Website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company or its partners, affiliates or service providers and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
- You agree to pay all fees and charges charged to Your account based upon Your use of the Services. Our fees and charges are detailed on the following webpage: mrbsgreatadventures.com. All fees and charges shall be paid in a timely manner.
- You agree that if You fail to pay any fees and charges incurred in a timely manner the Company may terminate its Services.
- By providing Your credit card information, You authorize the Company to charge Your credit card for all Services provided to You. Purchases of any products available on the Website may be handled by third party providers and We are not responsible for any products or services provided by any third party supplier.
- In the event any charges are past due, the Company will charge interest on all past due amounts in an amount up to18% per year on all past due charges and fees.
- In the event Your account is referred to collection, You agree to pay all costs of collection, including all courts costs and attorneys’ fees incurred in collecting any sums.
- We are not responsible for any interruption or unavailability of the Services. You understand that these services are Internet based and that We cannot guarantee continued access to or availability of the Internet or the Internet based services. We are not responsible for the loss of any data posted to the Website or the Facilities by You.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE — USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE — USER.
- Links to Other Websites
- The Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Us. Inclusion of any linked website on or through the Website or the Service does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Us. If You decide to leave the Website and access these third-party sites, You do so at Your own risk.
- Additional Terms:
LeLe Mai Publishing, LLC
15040 N. 14th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85023
Telephone: (602) 935-1866
Rev. IMS 11/13/2019 6:15 PM